Wednesday, September 24, 2008

GREETINGS FROM THE GOURD FAIRY!


Hello!

FOR ALL THE ONES I USED TO LOVE, ODE TO THE X'S
Gourd Evening!Fall is in the air and my favorite day is soon approaching! Halloween!!!!!!!!! I just snagged an awesome glitter skull from Etsy! Sorry Monica it's mine! Check it out! http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=10653038 A skull with at top hat!! Life is good!

I decided to dedicate this blog to all my x's in my life, but in particular you know that one that still gets you!!Hey don't get me wrong.....DON'T WANT HIM, HAD HIM, DON'T EVER WANT HIM BACK! But come on girls the one that could have been the what if?? Well thanks to my Sister, she remembered his birthday that was a couple of days ago, how she remembered that I'll never know?But I heard a song on the way to work that sorta sums it up...Of course I picked the vintage version with my favorite 9-5 gal Dolly.Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_utP1mGoutQ

THANK GOD WE ALL GREW UP AND HAVE REAL MEN NOW!BUT I LOVED HIM!!
How I love my Milty! I would not trade a gosh darn thing!


GOOD NITE FRIENDS!!

No comments: