Tuesday, September 30, 2008

CRAFT ADDICTION!!

Could there be?? Craft Addiction?? I think I need a 12 step program. I dream crafts, work crafts, do crafts......ok, ok come back down to earth Wendy, I am just so pumped up about this weekend's craft show. It is just such a nice day for me and Milty, "The Gourdfather" we get to talk to each other and spend the day together.
We miss the kids but Magi and Poppy will be with them for the day!

I am also excited about some press I received! Thanks to Sovereign Bank in Millersville, Pa!
They have selected Blue Rock Gourds to be the business of the month!! Woo Hoo!! I went today to jazz up the bank with gourd creations and did a nice bulletin board spread on the business!
Thank you to all the girls at the bank!

I have been exploring other craft venues for my upcoming Holiday Boutique at my house this December. The date is December 20 & 21 10-7 refreshments, holiday music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHTGdZBzAcU
jewelry, other crafty items made by humans, no imports AND OF COURSE GOURDS!! Stop by and grab a Christmas cookie!

Hope to see all my gourdy crafty girlfriends in December! Gourd Nite! Wendy




No comments: