Monday, March 8, 2010

Garden Shows, March Newsletter & SPRING! Woo Hoo!

Irish Eyes are smiling on BRG!

Happy Spring, goodbye snow!!! Blue Rock Gourds is busy, good busy! Preparing for garden, craft and store gourd orders. We are getting ready this week for the http://www.showtechnology.com/ Southeastern PA Home & Garden Show in Reading, PA. Check out the link, it is going to be a wonderful show. Chocolate tasting, art gallery and that smell of mulch and Spring!
I am having a awesome sale on my website and Etsy, Artfire shops sign up for our newsletter for all the details. Gourd Easter eggs!! Have a great week, I will be painting mushrooms, toadstools and more mushrooms!
Gourd Wishes, Wendy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.