Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Flashback 1972? Mt. Gretna Roller Skating?


Happy Spring!

This is a non-gourd post, believe it or not! LOL!

I took Abbie to a roller skating party over the weekend and had a blast! But it did make me reminisce about my BEST friend in the world, Missy. Missy and I have been friends since birth, girl scouts, boyfriends, college we even had our children 3 weeks apart at the age of 40! That is brave, yes we are very brave. Over the years she has still remained my go to girl for everything, my dear, dear friend. The only problem is we live on different ends of the earth, Missy is in California and I am in Pennsylvania. But as I was helping Abbie with her roller skates, I was smiling inside thinking about our big adventures at the Mt. Gretna Rink.....so ya do the hokey pokey and you turn it all around! Love ya, Miss

No comments: