Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pennsylvania American Gothic Gourd "Amos & Alta"

Hello!
What a whirlwind of a weekend! BRG was at the Mushroom Festival in Kennett Square, PA. Great festival!! If you ever get a chance to experience the Mushroom Festival go, go, go! It is amazing!! We ate a new fried delicacy "shroomies" mushrooms, jalapenos and cheddar cheese fried..............yummy!

Gourd mushrooms were flying out the craft show tent!

My mom is our custom painter for BRG..........she is amazing! We got a custom order for the American Gothic couple. Her work is one of a kind! Just look what Magi came up with..........................How wonderful is this American Gothic couple! She has a true god given talent. I have named the couple "Amos & Alta" saying true to our Pennsylvania heritage just love them!
I have decided to offer them on my website and Etsy store.
This exclusive one of a kind offer is available for $200.00. Hand grown gourd, hand painted by artist Marilyn Wagner and each gourd couple will be signed and dated. She will be painting only 25 Pennsylvania Gothic American Gourd. Get yours today.
Mother Darling, You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

VintageSage said...

Oh my gosh, Wendy your mom does great work!! Like daughter like mother. :) Can't wait to see more Halloween stuff. ;)

Thank you again for my beautiful mushrooms! Can't wait to take a picture of 'em and post! I will let you know!

xoxo

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Those are great - your Mom really does have talent!

Cheryl said...

Who knew gourds could be so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices seeking the velcros are about 340 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this site selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that exact make. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 210 dollars on every page. But finally I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the boots were about 240 pounds on every page. But completely I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that exact make. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 190 dollars everwhere. But for all I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what do you think?