Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MUSHROOM LOVE!!


Hello!
It has been a loooooooooooong time!! I have some crafty exciting news!
Blue Rock Gourds has come up with another great crafty item!
Mushroom and Toadstool garden pokes!
They have been a HIT at all the summer craft shows. SO we are offering them my Etsy shop!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27505415
I have many great bright colors, your choice, green, blue, red, orange, yellow and silver. They made your garden fun and funky!
Put them in your garden, window box or in a barrel.
They are so cute!!
The top of the mushroom is a cut gourd, painted and speckled with white dots. The poke is a piece of fresh bamboo!
Grab your favorite gnome put it under your mushroom and your garden will smile!
Have a great day in the garden!
Wendy

5 comments:

Terry said...

Howdy Wendy
Your blog is fabulous !
I love those oh soooooooo cute toadstools and mushroom gourds.
Wow you are so creative.
Have a blessed week.
Happy Trails

jen said...

Hello!
Thanks for entering my drawing...and joining my followers list!!! Yea!!!
One of my fondest memories...I think I was in 4th grade was when our class went to a gourd farm!!
I love everything I see!!!

Jen

jasonbob said...

curry shoes
canada goose jacket
pandora bracelet
balenciaga sneakers
kyrie 4
golden goose
jordan 6
moncler outlet
kd12
lebron 16

velvet pillow covers said...

The top of the mushroom is a cut gourd, painted and speckled with white dots. The poke is a piece of fresh bamboo! wedding bridal set , vicky razai online shopping ,

Anonymous said...

kd 15
goyard outlet
kobe sneakers
supreme clothing
goyard handbags & purses
off white hoodie
supreme new york
palm angels outlet
kd shoes
yeezy shoes