Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Merry Gourdmas!

WOW!
It has been a long time! I am knee deep in gourd Santas, Snowmen and gourd ornies!
In between a college visit, gourds, a huge water leak (really no water at all), gourds, basketball games, gourds, soccer games, gourds, opening a new large clothing boutique, gourds and my favorite holiday Thanksgiving.........I am happy to say, I am alive and well!


I am very proud to say that our son Zane has been accepted to Penn College in Williamsport, PA! We now have water! Yeah! Our daughter Abbie is a fine basketball player at 9 years old! My friend Lola and I opened a new large clothing boutique "Big Girls"don't cry when you shop here! (Look for my new facebook page coming soon!) opened without a hitch! and my Thanksgiving was great.
Oh yeah, Blue Rock Gourds is still pumping out gourds, gourds and more gourds, here is a sneak peak for Christmas! I will be listing many Christmas gourds on my Facebook fan page! Thank you!
And to all a good night!
Wendy

4 comments:

Zev said...

When I was a Penn State student, we used to play against the Penn College Woodsmen team. If your kid is at all interested in chopping wood or hanging out with crazy country kids, I'd encourage him to look up the Woodsmen team!

Riko JR said...

Thank you for sharing information about health, do not forget to visit our page, thank you :-)
Obat Penyakit Puru roker
Cara Mengobati Puru Api dangdut
Cara Memesan Obat Puru pop thank you

veloughs said...

have a peek at this web-site https://www.dolabuy.ru/ go right here dolabuy ysl company website Chloe Dolabuy

shoknad said...

replica bags ebay replica hermes bags a1h93w5e32 replica bags manila replica bags turkey index i7c70j9y73 replica evening bags replica bags philippines wholesale click to investigate f2w73s6l06 replica bags in gaffar market