Saturday, January 23, 2010

Great Gourds, Great Prices!

Hello Gourders, Crafters and loyal followers!

I am in a craftin slump...............so I am listing, listing, listing all kinds of items on all kinds of my selling venues. Does anyone know about Bonanzle? This is my new selling shop:
I have of course gourds! Plus all kinds of vintage goodies, that I love to browse the auctions for.

I also am selling gourds on Artfire. This is a great crafty site for all kinds of artsy creations and supplies. Check out my shop: http://www.artfire.com/users/bluerockgourds

I am on Etsy (of course!), my etsy shop has the most gourds for sale, plus gourd tools and dyes.

And at last the site of all sites! EBAY. I have been selling on Ebay for since 2002! Wow, I didn't think it was that long! I do love Ebay, they have everything you need and want! On Ebay I have a mix of gourds and vintage finds, anyone in need of a Captain Kangaroo puzzle 1971? Check out my site: http://myworld.ebay.com/bluerockgourds

Well here ya go! My top 4 selling sites! And of course if you are in need of a big old Milk Bottle gourd that my daughter Abbie is holding you can get that gourd on our website:
OK, I have to snap out of my craftin slump and get back to the gourd table and make me some gourds! Big show coming up at the end of February...details soon! Gourd HO!
Wendy

No comments: