Friday, January 2, 2009

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!

2009 has arrived!! Woo Hoo!
We had a little impromptu party for New Years Eve and it was great!

Such good friends we have!

Monica and Joe and the kid Brownee! Monica is my long vintage buddy, love ya!
Lori and Cork, who are parents to Zane's buddy Alex. My new friend, who is a lot like me!
All the kids were present, Cat, Zane, Alex and Harry. It was sooooooo nice to see Harry, we just love him! My sister Heidi and neighbor Ed escaped the camera! I will get them my pretty! Here is Momma and Zane, greatest kid on earth, oh how I love you!

We had fireworks and lots of snacks and a champagne toast at midnight! Oh what a night!

New Year's Day was a sleepy day, the whole family came over for pork and sauerkraut, yum!

The sauerkraut had to be hidden from Cat, she loves it! And here we are at dinner! Happy New Year! I hope all your dreams come true! Wendy

No comments: